What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

If you are scheduled for an unannounced SQF audit this year will it be announced instead?

Started by , Jul 14 2020 12:27 PM
4 Replies

I found  on the SQF site the following statement: The unannounced audit policy has been waived for all audits scheduled to be conducted on or before December 31, 2020.  Does this mean that if you are scheduled for a unannounced audit this year before 12/31/20 it will not be unannounced and our certification body will supply us the dates they will be coming in for the audit?

/

/

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Hi, we are BRC and have an unannounced audit. 

We could have paid £1500 for a risk assessment for a 6 month certificate extension and then an announced audit or chosen to not get an extension and stay unannounced. I'm lucky that the auditor rang me and gave me a hint at when to expect him. He is due july/aug unnanounced.

Yes and contact your CB as there are some crack fall-throughs on this.

When you say some crack fall-through on this, what do you mean exactly?

Just before our last unannounced audit we got a call asking us to recommend area hotels and were given the dates they wanted to check for! We're near a college town (Football) and they wanted to make sure there would be occupancy!

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing