What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for an auditor to do our annual FSSC 22k inspection?

Started by , Jul 21 2020 02:04 PM
3 Replies

Hello all. 

I'm the technical director of a dry blending facility.  I'm looking at getting a new secondary auditor to do our annual inspection.   Is there a list anywhere of fssc 22k folks that perform audits?

Thanks.

MD

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Over lenient NSF auditor Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens
[Ad]
I'm not sure that States is this same, but in the UK we have certification bodies which are listed on the BRCGS Directory. Why do you need a secondary auditor? I'm assuming you mean external?

It may pay for you to get some one internally trained against the standard as a lead auditor if this is just due diligence.

My FSSC 22000 auditor and trainer is in the US and she cannot work on her Canadian accounts and so is available for audits in the US. I can give you her contact information if I am not allowed to post it here. I'll warn you she is brilliant but brutal when it comes to GMPs. Her favourite words: show me.

There is also an  International Resister for Certified Auditors  (IRCA)

Find and auditor page.

https://members.qual...d3-4ab190b573bb

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Over lenient NSF auditor Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Outbound and Inbound Shipment Vehicle Inspection Annual Food Safety & Quality Training