What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need help with raw materials risk assessment

Started by , Jul 22 2020 12:11 PM
5 Replies

Dear respected members,
I hope you all are well. I need some guidance about risk assessment of following materials.
Chick peas
soya bean oil
palmolein oil
vegetable fat
sugar
Skimmed milk powder
vitamins
emulsifier
antioxident
I need information about physical hazards, chemical and biological hazards in these materials.
Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF
[Ad]

Saeed, can I suggest you make a start on this by making a table in excel with each ingredient listed and then put the physical, chemical and biological hazards that you already know against them.  I'm sure then members will assist you in developing your risk assessment.

Regards,

Simon

Yes sir i can upload the exel file but the problem is that i did not know the actual hazards for these raw materials please suggest me that what type of hzards can be found in these raw materials.

Attached Files

1 Thank
i just need suggestion about hazards ,allergens regarding these materials.

I've completed according to my knowledge/experience, hope it helps

Attached Files

1 Thank

The attached PDF is a guidance document from the US Food and Drug Administration that contains information on the potential biological, chemical and physical hazards that are food and process related. Hope this helps.

Marshall

Attached Files

1 Like3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Food fraud vulnerability assessment