What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Should I add the new equipment (sanitizer machine to disinfect equipment) to the Glass and Hard Plastic checklist?

Started by , Jul 22 2020 02:36 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone,

we just purchase a new machine which disinfects the equipment in the facility. I would like to know should I add this machine to the Glass and hard plastic checklist monthly inspection as this machine has knobs, gauge, button, plastic handles, power switch or not? also, we keep this machine in the maintenance room.

I appreciate your comments.

Thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen checklist to supplier Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process
[Ad]

Risk assessment is necessary - but I would add, better safe than sorry:)

If it have glass and brittle (you say: Hard) plastic on it - yes.

If it have glass and brittle (you say: Hard) plastic on it - yes.

Yes, the pressure gauge covered by hard plastic.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen checklist to supplier Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification COP Ancillary Equipment Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed