What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need advice on online MUI Halal certification process

Started by , Jul 24 2020 06:32 AM
1 Reply

Dear all,

I have a question, we are stuck in online MUI Halal certification process. We have paid fees and attended their training as well. Now they saying that since we don't have  halal dedicated production facility only some of the products are in the scope. So we are asked to request the SKP/SKPP letter on the Cerol in inquiry SK menu (as a organization we have to raise the request).

Can someone guide me regarding this like how to proceed further for this letter and importance of letter.

Thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

I hope this manual can help you through the certification process:

http://e-lppommui.or...g_(ENG-2.3).pdf

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control