What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello I'm Erika (Packaging Materials)

Started by , Jul 31 2020 03:09 AM
4 Replies
Hello, my name is Erika, I'm Brazilian and new here.

I have been working with food packaging for almost 10 years in Brazil, I worked a lot with BRC Packaging Materials certification.
However, I always had a lot of difficulty because we are very lacking in specific information for the packaging industry, they are always focused on food.

I am very happy to have found this forum, I still have some difficulties because my English is terrible (please ignore mistakes), but it does not prevent me from communicating and learning here.

Thanks!

Erika Rodrigues
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water
[Ad]

Olá Erika do Brasil, como você está hoje?

Google translate is very good. :smile:

I can only speak English myself and admire people who can speak multiple languages or even attempt to.  Just do your best Erika, it doesn’t matter if your English isn’t perfect.

Feel free to add any questions you have in the BRC Packaging forum.

https://www.ifsqn.co...food-packaging/

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

1 Like1 Thank
Good morning and welcome Erika.

I sometimes have issues with my own launguge and when in Panama my attempts to learn Spanish resulted in people looking at me and not in a good way.

I had completely messed up a sentence and instead of saying hello to someone I was actually saying something about a part of their body.

It was actually quite funny for all.

So, no issues - we love having you here.

Wekcome again.
1 Like1 Thank
Hello Simon

I loved your reception in Portuguese, now you can understand why the Google translator is my best friend ... =)

Thank you very much for referring me to the BRC Packaging forum.

Regards,

Erika

Good morning and welcome Erika.

I sometimes have issues with my own launguge and when in Panama my attempts to learn Spanish resulted in people looking at me and not in a good way.

I had completely messed up a sentence and instead of saying hello to someone I was actually saying something about a part of their body.

It was actually quite funny for all.

So, no issues - we love having you here.

Wekcome again.

Oh my God!

My biggest fear are these confusions in different languages, I use the google translator, which helps but is not perfect. But the important thing is to try, isn't it?

I am very grateful for the understanding and reception. 

Thanks again, I'm very happy!

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example