What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What are the requirements to act as a PCQI?

Started by , Aug 02 2020 04:20 PM
3 Replies

Good afternoon everyone,

I need your help for the following aspects as PCQI.

A food company has asked me to be their PCQI as an external consultant.

Being external to the company, what are the legal responsibilities of the PCQI? In addition, a training for a PCQI delegate is required. In this case, can I perform the training as PCQI?

Many thanks in advance,

Michela

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging
[Ad]

I'd start here with this posting --

https://www.ifsqn.co...-i-need-a-pcqi/

and add that two of our clients have been visited by the FDA and both ask for the on-site PCQI - if you are external, I am assuming there is a way to bring you in fast?

There are several outlets for PCQI training, we have a program, but it is not in Italian if that is what you are looking for.

Thank you for the reply. 

I am 3 hours driving from the company. Internally a PCQI delegate will be trained....should this internal training or external one? 

What are the legal responsabilities for a PCQI? 

Clemson University here in the USA is offering a 3 day online PCQI certification for only $250 US.  It's the best price I have ever seen for a PCQI class.

Registration is at  : https://secure.touch...?PRODUCTID=3077

Similar Discussion Topics
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging PCQI Training in Portuguese Requirements for Work In Process WIP Requirements for packaging SQF Requirements - Pest Control HACCP, CP-FS, SQF, PCQI - which certification is most valuable?