What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is having a Changing Room a requirement?

Started by , Aug 07 2020 12:04 AM
2 Replies

I am working to get my plant audited in SQF, I only need to confirm if a changing room is a requirement.
We are providing t-shirts to all employees and they are responsible to clean them.
We bottled olive oil.
Any help will be very appreciated
Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Are hair nets necessary in an enclosed processing room? What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Liner Bag Requirement for Packaging Plastic Food Packages Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9
[Ad]

reference 11.3.7 and associated sections if operating under Module 11 - similar code # sequences for others, such as 10.3.7 etc etc.

In my experiences in several SQF facilities, we never had changing rooms and passed all audits. 

Bathrooms and a handwashing facility I know for a fact is a requirement though.

Similar Discussion Topics
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Are hair nets necessary in an enclosed processing room? What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Liner Bag Requirement for Packaging Plastic Food Packages Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Toilet Requirement per number of employees Changing audit re-certification date Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement Ambient room temperature in RTE packaging room