What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Pest Management Risk Assessment Tool

Started by , Aug 09 2020 11:34 PM
4 Replies

Good Morning, 

I am trying to develop my pest risk assessment and I would like to know if you already have a template or a Risk Matrix for that, I know that we have to Id the risk for Entry, establishment and spread and I am developing a tool that I would like to share In order to get more Ideas. In case you have one specific and want to share it with me I will be more than happy to receive it. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Attached Files

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Distribution in Allergen Management Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

Hi Liliana,

Nice work. From my side, I always like scoring system. Let me study more on your work and come back to you next Friday afternoon.

cheers.

Kim Thanh

Hello Kimdelta, 

I really appreciate your contribution. I am looking forward. 

Thank you. 

Good Morning, 

I am trying to develop my pest risk assessment and I would like to know if you already have a template or a Risk Matrix for that, I know that we have to Id the risk for Entry, establishment and spread and I am developing a tool that I would like to share In order to get more Ideas. In case you have one specific and want to share it with me I will be more than happy to receive it. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Hi Liliana,

It is probably more usual to implement trend analyses than risk matrices. Many examples on this Forum.

1 Thank

Hi, 

We have a pest risk assessment and the auditor was shocked that we conducted it as he said that is something your Pest Control Contractor should have done. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Distribution in Allergen Management Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Ingredient risk assesment FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Example of a risk assessment template New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Health & Safety Risk Assessment