What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How does one get their Certificate for the Friday Webinar?

Started by , Aug 15 2020 04:29 AM
6 Replies

To Members:

I am new to IFSQN and wanted to know how does one obtain their certificate if they are signed up for the Friday free webinar?

Thank you.

Richard H.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate?
[Ad]
Hi Richard, if you registered for the original webinar then you are eligible for a certificate. After the webinar we email all registrants with links to the recording, presentation slides and certificate. If you did register let me know for which webinar and I will check for you.

Regards,
Simon
1 Like

Thank you Simon: Integrating Mgmt Systems for Food Business. I never got an email after the webinar and want the certificate as I need to get CEU's for my current certification.

Simon:  I want to add that the webinar was this past Friday.

Hi Richard, I can confirm that you were registered and were sent the follow up emails.  One was sent from our mailing client and one from the webinar system, both contain all the links you need.  Please check your inbox, deleted and spam folders.

Many thanks,

Simon

Thanks Simon: I found the email in my work spam mailbox. All is good.

Thanks Simon: I found the email in my work spam mailbox. All is good.

Great, thanks for confirming.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate? How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? How does Root Cause Analysis Rejection affect BRC certificate? Certificate of Attendance Will an auditor show up on a Friday for an Unannounced SQF Audit? Animal Welfare Certificate for SQF audits