What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The Value of Product Inspection Data During Challenging Times

Started by , Sep 03 2020 02:21 PM
0 Reply

The Value of Product Inspection Data During Challenging Times

Start Time: 4:00 PM London, 11:00 AM New York

Robert Rogers, Senior Advisor Food Safety & Regulation, Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection Division

The global supply chain is experiencing unprecedented challenges in the wake of a pandemic. Travel restrictions and safety concerns have reduced the opportunity for on-site assessments and certifications. Product Inspection solutions are often part of the food safety program and considered Critical Control Points or Preventive Controls. We will look at how Product Inspection data can help assure products were manufactured safely and support both on-site and remote evaluations.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Outbound and Inbound Shipment Vehicle Inspection Data logger monitoring Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed?