What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Would anyone be willing to share their pre/post op checklists and a sample log that is SQF compliant?

Started by , Sep 11 2020 03:18 PM
1 Reply

I recently took over the position of quality manager at our bakery.  We are SQF certified.  I have been going through our pre and post op paperwork and I need to trim some of the paperwork.  Between the sample logs (we send our RTE dough to a 3rd party lab for testing) production has a small book to fill out by the end of the day.  What i am finding is that people are pencil whipping the paperwork because they dont have time, and its just a ton to fill out.  Would anyone be willing to share their pre/post op checklists and a sample log that is SQF compliant?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share?