What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food additives Kuwait

Started by , Sep 13 2020 07:24 AM
3 Replies

Hello, 

I would like to know if the list of food additive allowances for export to Kuwait is determined by GSO 2500: 2015?

I've read that the GSO2500:2015 covers that information, which was firstly set out on KS 147:1994 -which I can't find- and that it followed the international Codex Alimentarius.  

I'd be happy if someone could confirm it for me please? 

Thank you, 

Felipe

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
Hello,
 You can start searching here:

Attached Files

I also found this post here:

I'm looking for Niacin max limit in instant noodle, may u please share where i can find it?

may u please also share the document of KS 147/1994? Thank you.

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces