What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

USDA BE labeling vs. EU GMO labeling requirements

Started by , Sep 25 2020 01:25 PM
0 Reply

Good morning everyone, 

I hope you all are doing well. I need some insight / input from someone who understands the EU GMO labeling requirements better than I do. I have previously posted regarding the USDA BE labeling requirements. I think I have a good understanding of what that all entails now. Where I am struggling is how to discern the difference between the USDA BE definition and the EU GMO definition. If i have a supplier send me a document that states the ingredient we purchase from them does not require labeling in accordance with EU No. 1830/2003 can that be translated into the ingredient not requiring BE labeling per the USDA? 

Thank you for your time,

Jimie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
USDA and pork broth USDA inspected products USDA notification Withdrawals Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Validation for USDA
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
USDA and pork broth USDA inspected products USDA notification Withdrawals Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Validation for USDA USDA Labeling Evaluation USDA and Duck Hazards Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product USDA COA or COCs requirements USDA Permit to ship non-denatured inedible meat byproducts