What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Culture Plan for Critique Plan Please

Started by , Sep 29 2020 02:49 PM
4 Replies

Hi. 

Please see attached a food safety plan for your critique. 

Please shred to pieces as much as necessary.

Low risk closed product site - no CCPs

Attached Files

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food safety culture Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Food safety culture plan
[Ad]

I like the statement "taught, directly and indirectly, to employees, whether desired or not" :shades: Though, don't quite understand the meaning of "to ensure the not so desirable attitudes and behaviours are scarce." Also - the statement "visible commitment" is to narrow, don't you think so? Next - I would change "that involves various activities involving" as it sounds redundant. Also, I would change "Culture is an ongoing process" as culture is not a process but rather environment, I would say "establishing food safety culture is an ongoing process". Next sentence needs small change: "The objective of this plan in its entirety IS to improve the overall Food Safety Culture" 

Question 5, page 1 - I would add "legality" along to "food safety or quality"

Table, page 2, line "Quality" - I would add "Safety & Legality" as Salmonella relates to safety and shelf life relates to legality, right?

Table, page 3, Objectives line - remove 2nd "and" from "To ensure the objectives encourage the best performance by the company and staff and are met"

2 Likes

In the first paragraph the statement "Some elements of culture are easy to observe, and others are not, and so it is detrimental to have senior management commitment." Bold word should maybe be "instrumental".

In the first paragraph the statement "Some elements of culture are easy to observe, and others are not, and so it is detrimental to have senior management commitment." Bold word should maybe be "instrumental".

Definitely got my words mixed there! Thanks. 

Kinda become brain dead when staring at the same document for hours on end  :huh:

Unfortunately, your original word choice is probably accurate in a lot of organizations! :roflmao:

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food safety culture Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Food safety culture plan Inquiry about food safety culture elements Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Food Safety Culture Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? Food safety and quality culture plan