What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology

Started by , Sep 29 2020 07:27 PM
2 Replies

Hello Everyone!
I need books Or study material for basic knowlege on Research and methodology.

Thank You in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage?
[Ad]

Hi Syed, research and methodology of what?

Thanks,
Simon

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I was actually looking for Research Methodology Books for science students, but thank you guys for your concern; Also I have found a book on Research Methodology and I have found it very useful for Research Students so I want to upload it here. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage? Documents for Raw materials and packaging FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Is receiving raw materials and storing them a PRP or OPRP? How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP?