What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there an accurate certification for cleaning toilets in the food industry?

Started by , Oct 01 2020 02:32 PM
1 Reply

We have repairs at our production facilities. And we want to install new toilets for staff in public areas. Since the requirements for cleanliness are very high and innovations are not standing still, we decided to install some smart toilets. We have chosen and bought them. But now we have doubts, because they may not pass certification. Has anyone ever done something like this?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention
[Ad]

I don't know of a good one for commercial use - at least not as of yet.

We are in the process of planning on a new house and thinking about the TOTO brand smart toilets, I'd consider it as long as we could get a demo and I am not sure how the dealer would do that.

I have seen total steam systems, however I still have not seen a good one on either side that will eliminate organic material fully.

And there are some concerns about sitting on what is basically a steam kettle when it comes to the steamers and the issue with smart toilets with the built in bidet going off without someone sitting on it.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES)