What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What are your favorite food safety/GMP/awareness videos for training purposes?

Started by , Oct 05 2020 02:55 PM
10 Replies

Hello, Colleagues.

I'm looking for your favorite food safety/GMP/awareness videos for training purposes.

I'm presenting food safety, regulation and GMPs to a C-band and I need to make it hit home.  This topic tends to be dry to executive level (until something goes wrong).  Prefer a CPG product and it's effect on family, friends, consumers.

Show us what you've got!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

For a PowerPoint and photos - these are very effective.

https://www.extensio...ety/yuck-photos

2 Likes

Dupont has a GMP video, good for basics like handwashing and some sanitation.  only 16 minutes and you can purchase a DVD or add a digital format for online learning.  Good Manufacturing Practices: Food Safety's In Your Hands

There is a clip from a Jerry Sienfeld episode that I have used a couple of times, just to lighten the room.

Thanks, Jim E.  Do you have a copy of the clip?

Probably copyright.

Hello, Colleagues.

I'm looking for your favorite food safety/GMP/awareness videos for training purposes.

I'm presenting food safety, regulation and GMPs to a C-band and I need to make it hit home.  This topic tends to be dry to executive level (until something goes wrong).  Prefer a CPG product and it's effect on family, friends, consumers.

Show us what you've got!

C-band = ???
CPG = ???

There is a clip from a Jerry Sienfeld episode that I have used a couple of times, just to lighten the room.

I know every single Seinfeld episode by heart. Which one is it?

I know every single Seinfeld episode by heart. Which one is it?

Jerry out with girl friend at fathers restaurant.  Jerry use facilities Poppy comes out of stall and does not wash hands.  Jerry will not eat food, thus end of relationship.

Jerry Seinfeld and food safety should come up on Google.

Here you go!

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?