What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Scope of Vulnerability Assessment, where does it finish

Started by , Oct 06 2020 10:53 AM
0 Reply

Hi All,

I am working on implementation of FSSC22000 and just when I thought I had got vulnerability sorted in terms of a concept and methodology that suits our relatively simple product and raw materials I find a further querie.

So in the training received it was quite clearly stated that the vulnerability assessment applies to your incoming goods only (raw materials and packaging), and I notice our registered sister site also takes this approach. But in the FSSC22000 i find this statement.

"Address all products from incoming goods (e.g. raw materials, packaging materials) to outgoing goods (e.g. (semi) finished product)"

Any advice extremely welcome

Regards

John

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope MSC Chain of Custody - need help with scope Offsite Warehouse - SQF scope Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods ISO 22000 Certificate Scope
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope MSC Chain of Custody - need help with scope Offsite Warehouse - SQF scope Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods ISO 22000 Certificate Scope SQF Scope of Certification BRCGS Clause 6.1.7 - Where the site handles products or materials that are outside the scope of the audit, these shall be controlled Does tea manufacturing fall outside the scope of the FSMA? How to add trading products to scope BRC Audit Scope