What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC Context of the Organization

Started by , Oct 07 2020 02:33 AM
3 Replies

Hi,

Can anyone help me in Clause 4 Context of the Organization, determination of external and internal issues?

Our auditors, suggested us to identify these issues through SWOT analysis template; would be like this (S - W - O - T - Issues)

However, I am having trouble with differentiate Weaknesses, Threat and Negative Issues.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens
[Ad]

Hi, 

Your Strengths and Weaknesses are internal issues with positive and negative connotations.
Your Opportunities and Threats are external issues with positive and negative connotations.

Hi, 

Your Strengths and Weaknesses are internal issues with positive and negative connotations.
Your Opportunities and Threats are external issues with positive and negative connotations.

Hi,

Thanks! that helps a lot, i recall some of the topics from our training.

Do I need to include a column for issues in SWOT template?

Mae,

You may refer to the thread below for SWOT template to determine both positive and negative issues:

https://www.ifsqn.co...18/#entry128299

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification?