What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone here have GMP+ certification?

Started by , Oct 08 2020 04:00 PM
1 Reply

Good morning, 

This is my first post. I work for animal feed company producing supplements in Canada. We are GMP+ certified. I am wondering if anybody here has this certification. I am a bit confused with required testing as standard is very EU based and we are in north America. At the moment we are testing for a number of substances, but wanted to see if this all necessary and if there is a potential to reduce testing. Any advise would be much appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

HI ,

I too am from the animal feed industry . But never worked on GMP+ , but from a very basic standpoint I can comment , most of the testing is  done as per the the customer requirement , importing country requirement or other regulatory requirement. If you are not exporting to EU , you can claim an exclusion on the requirements . 

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body