What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone with experience of a Coca-Cola Audit?

Started by , Oct 15 2020 09:39 PM
1 Reply

Hi I am seeking some direction on Coca-Cola food safety audit.  The business I am with is interested in certification to supply to Coke.  Is the standard KORE?  Who completed the audit.  Any (and all) insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you

Jan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted
[Ad]
I was under the impression that KORE is their own internal program as they run the audits using an internal staff on their own manufacturing facilities.

Possibly KORE would also be used for contract manufacturers but not for standard suppliers.

Similar Discussion Topics
Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution