What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample retention procedure

Started by , Oct 18 2020 02:10 AM
4 Replies

Hi everyone! I need a template of sample retention procedure. Can anyone give me a hand? Many thanks. Franco 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity
[Ad]

Hi everyone! I need a template of sample retention procedure. Can anyone give me a hand? Many thanks. Franco 

Hi Franco,

Is this for Packaging ????

If Yes, what type ?

Hi Charles,

Yes for Packaging: Flexible Packaging and Paperboard (boxes).

Franco

Hi Charles,

Franco

Hi Franco,

Is this for Packaging ????

If Yes, what type ?

Hi Charles,

Franco

Hi Franco ,

I assume this relates to either of clauses 5.1.5 or 5.3.6.

The I.Guidelines indicate that it primarily depends on any agreement with respect to customer.

Otherwise the choice is up to "Company Policy". Risk assessment is not specifically mentioned ( :thumbup: )

Logically, it might (minimally) relate to useful "life" of (a) the packaging and/or (b) intended product, eg whichever is the longer.

Previous threads related to (a) exist here. IIRC some empirical guidelines exist for certain types of packaging. (b) is perhaps more problematic.

I'm not a Packaging Person but I anticipate that the above clauses also correlate to Clause 3.3.4 .(Risk assessment is mentioned :thumbdown: )

(these Clauses as applied to food Products have generated threads here exhibiting a wide variety of responses ranging from shelf life to ca. 5 years).

Practical input is welcome. :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed? Procedure for customer sample requests Sample Allergen Risk Assessments