What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Labelling on Primary or Secondary Packaging

Started by , Oct 21 2020 05:49 AM
3 Replies

Dear all, I shall be grateful if you could help me out! We are HACCP certified company. we are developing a new product as follows: 5 dry noodles cake packed in a transparent plastic bag (primary packaging) and 5 similar packs (consisting of 5 noodle cakes each) wrapped in another transparent plastic bag (secondary packaging). I would like to know where should the labelling (expiry date, batch no., list of ingredients, cooking instructions, nutritional values etc..)be present? on primary or secondary packaging? 5 noodle cakes in 1 small pack 5 small packs wrapped with a transparent plastic film. Thanks, Rudra

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Labelling af flavor in the US Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Sales samples labelling Potassium salt labelling Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance
[Ad]

Hello rudra,

You can print the labeling information on sticker/page and just paste the sticker on packaging.

If you want to sale individual pack then mention labeling information on both primary and secondary packaging.

If you want to sale  all packs packed in secondary packaging to one consumer then only mention labeling information on secondary packaging.

I have a client that over-wraps, the panel is printed on the packaging that comes into contact with the food product.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Labelling af flavor in the US Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Sales samples labelling Potassium salt labelling Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance FDA Labelling Requirements for non consumers packages Storage Instructions on Labelling May Contain Tree Nuts - Plain English Allergen Labelling Labelling Verification Plan UK over-labelling requirements