What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier approval in relation to VACCP and TACCP

Started by , Oct 23 2020 03:38 AM
8 Replies

Supplier approval procedure how can I link it to the food fraud and food defense procedure? I have my supplier approval procedure but is not mentioned nothing about it , my auditor ask for evidence.. Any checklist to audit my suppliers? thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging?
[Ad]

Supplier approval procedure how can I link it to the food fraud and food defense procedure? I have my supplier approval procedure but is not mentioned nothing about it , my auditor ask for evidence.. Any checklist to audit my suppliers? thanks 

Standard ?

1 Thank

Something like this? (We're FSSC 22000)

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

Do you send questionnaires to your supplier for supplier approval?

Then you can include on one of the check item if they have written program and procedure in-place for food fraud and food defense.

1 Like1 Thank

I just started in this company about 4 months ago , to be honest i don't understand very well it.

I don't have any evidence of check list to my suppliers .. i just a have a matrix where the component or ingredient is evaluated for food fraud or food defense vulnerability ..

I have the following information from my ingredient & packaging material suppliers:

Letter of Guarantee

GFSI or 3rd party audit certificate (NOTE: in case they don't have any, I've sent them Supplier Evaluation questionnaire to complete)

Kosher certificate

Halal certificate or Halal compliance letter, if applicable

Organic cert. & Organic product summary, if applicable

Non-GMO status statement/certificate

Written Food Fraud Prevention program

In addition, all incoming ingredients are supported with COAs for each lot

Don't forget to make sure all your ingredients have specifications, including physical/biological/chemical characteristics, nutrition and allergen info, storage conditions, shelf life, country of origin, etc.

1 Like1 Thank

I just started in this company about 4 months ago , to be honest i don't understand very well it.

I don't have any evidence of check list to my suppliers .. i just a have a matrix where the component or ingredient is evaluated for food fraud or food defense vulnerability ..

Hi Izahel,

Maybe have a look at this thread which involves both food defence and food vulnerability -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ed/#entry121797

1 Like1 Thank

thank you everyone for your support and help , we already passed the audit with a score of 96 Excellent! thank you everyone for your help

Congratulations, Izahel, good job!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Emergency Supplier Approvals Supplier Questionaire Radiological Free statement from supplier