What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is additive E333iii-tricalcium citrate allowed in food products going to China?

Started by , Oct 28 2020 02:57 PM
1 Reply

Hello, 

I would like to know if the additive E333iii-tricalcium citrate is allowed in food products going to China. 

If I am not mistaken, the use of E333iii is regarded as GMP under the codex Alimentarius, which China is a member state. However, as China has its own set of national guidelines, I know the two can differ. The issue I'm facing is that this additive is not listed under the most recent regulation issue by the Chinese authority (GB 2760-2014)

Would you be able to confirm that tricalcium citrate is used as a food additive in china?

Every and any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards, 

Felipe

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Nobody has any information on tricalcium citrate in china?  

Thank you again, 

Felipe

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces