What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC ISO 22000:2018 / ISO/TS 22002-4 manual

Started by , Oct 29 2020 02:27 PM
7 Replies

Hello, our company is still HACCP certified and would like to switch to FSSC. We produce packaging for food and therefore need ISO 22000: 2018 in combination with ISO / TS 22002-4. Could someone provide me with a manual to help me familiarize myself with this topic? 1000 thanks to whoever could provide me with a manual.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List
[Ad]

Unfortunately, that doesn't get me anywhere.

Unfortunately, that doesn't get me anywhere.

Interesting, that is where we downloaded our manual from.

Hi Didi1303 - if you share your email address with me I can send you some information. 

Thanks satira_me

Hello, Satira? I get nothing yet!

Hi Didi1303 - if you share your email address with me I can send you some information. 

Sorry - I was really busy. 

Can you confirm if you have received a zip folder? 

Hope it helps!

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency