What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Should temperature and humidity of chemical/biocides storage room be monitored in a pest control company?

Started by , Nov 03 2020 01:28 PM
4 Replies

Hello, recently I audited a pest control services provision company for iso 9001 certification. One of my findings was that the temperature and humidity in the chemical/biocides storage room are not monitored. The client disagreed. My point of view is that the temperatures (at least) should be monitored as abnormal conditions could affect the quality of the biocides. Bear in mind that we are talking about a Mediterranean island where temperatures in the summer reach up to 46 degrees Celsius and they are located close to a coastal area where humidity levels are quite high. Please express your opinion on this matter. What would you do?

Thank you
Loizos

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Temperature recording document in Excel Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company
[Ad]

Is it your "point of view" or is your finding based on a specific standard?

My finding is based on the specification sheets and msds of the biocides. When it says to be stored in a cool and dry place, then this should monitored as it may affect the product quality.

Support your opinion with scientific data: MSDS and TD info regarding storage conditions, deterioration point, correlation between temp change and chemical changes, other info from product manufacturer.

Support your opinion with scientific data: MSDS and TD info regarding storage conditions, deterioration point, correlation between temp change and chemical changes, other info from product manufacturer.

Just mentioned that olenazh. Thanks for your comment

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Temperature recording document in Excel Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Document Control Are hair nets necessary in an enclosed processing room?