What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Defence Methodology for determining significant hazards

Started by , Nov 12 2020 09:50 AM
2 Replies

Good Day Food Safety Members. I am needing assistance regarding TACCP, I used the following tool (as per attached)  and the auditor gave a finding for not determining significant threats. And further to that a finding on the SOP  - "'The methodology for determining significant threats was not clear on the tool used. Any good ideas how I can close out this finding. I would really appreciate some urgent assistance. Best Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Kelpack this is what helped me to complete the Food Defense plan with the proper VA.

https://www.ifsh.iit..._2019 04 15.pdf

Lesson 8 in page 8.1.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Good Day Food Safety Members. I am needing assistance regarding TACCP, I used the following tool (as per attached)  and the auditor gave a finding for not determining significant threats. And further to that a finding on the SOP  - "'The methodology for determining significant threats was not clear on the tool used. Any good ideas how I can close out this finding. I would really appreciate some urgent assistance. Best Regards

^^^^ No attachment.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces