What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 version 5.1 (2.5.13 Product development)

Started by , Nov 17 2020 01:19 PM
6 Replies

What would be this validation of the product formulation in the new version of FSSC 22000 version 5.1 (2.5.13 Product development)?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]

For each new product, we conduct a plant trial in order (as it's stated in FSSC 22000 V. 5.1, subsection 2.5.13) to validate that product formulation and process are capable of producing a safe product and meet customer requirements. This plant trial is a simulation of a routine product run to observe a process and its parameters and overall how it goes, to do all necessary quality & safety checks, to conduct micro and organoleptic testing, to validate label claims, and to do the shelf life study. We've been doing it for quite a long time as per one of our customers' standard.

1 Like3 Thanks

For each new product, we conduct a plant trial in order (as it's stated in FSSC 22000 V. 5.1, subsection 2.5.13) to validate that product formulation and process are capable of producing a safe product and meet customer requirements. This plant trial is a simulation of a routine product run to observe a process and its parameters and overall how it goes, to do all necessary quality & safety checks, to conduct micro and organoleptic testing, to validate label claims, and to do the shelf life study. We've been doing it for quite a long time as per one of our customers' standard.

Hi,

May I know which department should involve in this validation ? 

Thank you

Sorry, I'm here the one-man army: we're a small company - so, I'm not sure, but could guess it should be QA dpt obviously and R&D as well.

1 Thank

What should be done with the product made during the plant test?

Can it be sold, or is it recommended to leave it in the reprocessing area to be used in the next productions?

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

I want an example for FSSC 22000: 2.5.13 - Product development Procedure can you share with us ?

Can someone share  sample template of the product development procedure. i was audited against the v5.1 and had this as a non-conformance. I need to get it closed. someone share a template. thank you

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme