What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Advice on getting warehouses SQF certified

Started by , Dec 06 2020 07:43 PM
1 Reply

Hello all, hope everyone is safe. I had a question. I work at the manufacturing facility of my company and the company has two distribution centers in two different cities. We would like to get them SQF certified. Can our existing SQF practitioner who works at manufacturing facility act as SQF practitioner for DCs as well?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Advice about employing a BRC Consultant Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program
[Ad]

Yes, the person can be a floater as long as they are companies are named the same.

Catch - each location needs a backup person that can cover all the items for the SQF Practitioner when they are not present.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Advice about employing a BRC Consultant Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Advice on becoming a food safety auditor FSVP Need advice on how to proceed Food Defense Monitoring Advice Advice for maintaining bathroom and toilet hygiene Need Advice for Unannounced Audit Planning