What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF certification, Icicles, Safety Program

Started by , Dec 07 2020 05:47 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

My name is Fadeyinmi and I am new here and new to the position I am in as the Food safety program technician. My place of work has been around for over 10 years, but they have been operating with the bare minimum as far as procedures and policies are concerned.  They have decided to become SQF certified and I am currently working on updating the SOP procedures and safety systems. It is a gluten-free foods bakery that makes buns, rolls, loaves and pizza crust. We are using ICICLES as the FSMS. Any templates or ideas would really be appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]

If not using the services of a consultant, I'd go ahead and get the IFSQN SQF development package - well worth it --

https://www.ifsqn.co...ndex.php/store/

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system