What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

December 2020 - Member of the Month

Started by , Dec 11 2020 01:26 PM
13 Replies

This month's MOTM announcement is a little late as I have been trying to convince the recipient to accept it.  Eventually I won. :smile: 

Since 2002 IFSQN’s creator and architect Simon has worked tirelessly developing the community into the fantastic resource we all enjoy today.

Although most of his work is behind the scenes, I can vouch that he never stops thinking and working and as such thoroughly deserves his first ever Member of the Month award.

Please join me in congratulating Simon on his achievement. :clap:

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation)
[Ad]

Congratulations to Simon, without whom we wouldn't have a chance to meet here!

1 Thank

Congratulations Simon, not only on this recognition within MOTM, but indeed on the success of IFSQN and the positive impact this community has had in the world of food safety & quality.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

p.s. Jacob, I'm glad you won!

1 Thank

:thumbup: :happydance: :happydance: :clap: 

Well deserved.

1 Thank

Hi Simon,

Thanks and Congratulations for the Concept and Continual Implementation/Development of this never-failing-to amaze-Forum !

And Wishing all the Forum Members and Users a Happy and Covid-free  Xmas and New Year !

1 Thank

I genuinely can't believe Simon has never won this before - such long overdue recognition, but thoroughly deserved! :clap: :thumbup:

2 Likes1 Thank

:drunk:   :thumbup:

1 Thank

Thanks for all of your kind comments.

I'm recuperating after a new hip on November 19, so it is a nice tonic.

Thanks to Jacob, he's doing quite a lot behind the scenes and surely a future MOTM.

And of course thanks to you all who do the important stuff on the forums.

:cheers:

Regards,

Simon

Best wishes for the recovery, Simon :thumbup:

Well that covers Charles, but what about the rest of us? :ejut:

1 Like

Best wishes for the recovery, Simon :thumbup:

Well that covers Charles, but what about the rest of us? :ejut:

Thank you pHruit.

Answering questions...it is very much valued and appreciated, and that's why members win MOTM more than the admins.

Regards,

Simon

Thanks to Jacob, he's doing quite a lot behind the scenes and surely a future MOTM.

Regards,

Simon

I hope you have fast recovery.

1 Thank

Regards,

Simon

Best  Wishes for a full and speedy recovery!  AND Congratulations!  :spoton:

1 Like1 Thank

Congrats Simon (well, I think I really mean, thank you!  :ejut:) and get well soon!

1 Thank

A little later, but better than never.

CONGRATS SIMON!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON MAKING THIS PLACE SO WELCOMING AND PLEASANT!

:shades:

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Member of the Month - December 2021 December 2019 - Member of the Month December 2018 - Member of the Month December 2017 - Member of the Month December 2016 - Member of the Month