What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are UV lamps allowed in a bakery packaging line?

Started by , Dec 13 2020 11:44 AM
5 Replies

Dear all, we plan to fix UV lamps on the packaging machine and I want know is that allowed to use in the packing line for food products like bakery items. If someone has experience in that please I need the recommendation about it 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Distance allowed to place containers in the wall
[Ad]

yes, that would be fine.

dear all 

we plan to fix  UV  lamp on the packaging machine and i want know is that allowed to use in packing line for food products like bakery items 

if  some one have experience in that please i need the recommendation about it 

Presumably the UV deployment should be guaranteed "non-injurious" to employees.

i have seen them in few bakeries

i have seen them in few bakeries

I have seen (elevated) "them" in numerous bakery shops/factories also but I wouldn't call them "lamps".

I just wonder exactly what the OP is talking about ? Something like a searchlight ? :smile:

And the bulbs are break resistant, on your glass audit to check for defects, and you have a clean up procedure in case one of the breaks.

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Distance allowed to place containers in the wall Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example