What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any tips on how to create a pathogen procedure?

Started by , Dec 14 2020 09:40 PM
6 Replies

Any tips on how to create pathogen procedure- My QA manager ask me to create procedure pathogen but I not really sure how to start. Please help me to by giving me tips.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment
[Ad]

any tips on how to create pathogen procedure- My QA manager ask me to create procedure pathogen but I not really sure how to start.

please help me to by giving me tips.

Hi, John, 

Can you please specify on your inquiry? Is it for the environmental monitoring program, raw material or finished product verification? 

Jason. 

any tips on how to create pathogen procedure- My QA manager ask me to create procedure pathogen but I not really sure how to start.

please help me to by giving me tips.

I assume you mean a microbiological procedure to evaluate a specific pathogen ?????

The chosen procedure may have to align with Regulatory factors, eg related to product/process/destination for consumption. These are unknown ??

Just as one general example, many bacteriologists utilise BAM, eg -

https://www.fda.gov/...ical-manual-bam

its about laboratory procedure to prevent products contamination from pathogen if not handle proper- finish products.

john

its about laboratory procedure to prevent products contamination from pathogen if not handle proper- finish products.

john

I assume you mean in the context of an internal micro. laboratory.

This is a very wide topic.

It particularly relates to the Risk Classification of Pathogen(s) involved.

If you have an appropriate technical background, I suggest you study a standard text like Microbiological Methods by Collins.

One immediate requirement is a fully segregated laboratory with respect to Production, etc areas.

1 Like

hi All

my appology for not clearly state the topic I posted,

my enquiry is the method how to handle samples aseptically to avoid contaminating the samples and method how to dispose the samples at micro laboratory.

thank

john

hi All

my appology for not clearly state the topic I posted,

my enquiry is the method how to handle samples aseptically to avoid contaminating the samples and method how to dispose the samples at micro laboratory.

thank

john

Hi John,

May I enquire if you are a microbiologist since, afaik, yr queries are sort of basic training for such.

No offence intended but If otherwise, I recommend (a) you hire a qualified microbiologist (b) consult the book in Post 5 or similar texts..

Just for example, 2 typical methods of disposal are either via chemicals or autoclave, details are in above referenced book or similar standard microbiology texts.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste Pathogen Testing in a meat processing plant