What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Great IFSQN Flashlight Giveaway!

Started by , Dec 16 2020 08:26 PM
23 Replies
We have one IFSQN flashlight to giveaway.

For a chance of winning say hi in this topic and tell us why you deserve it.

We'll pick a winner at random on Friday.

Good luck,
Jacob

post-4-0-00799600-1601712193.jpg   83.5KB   1 downloads
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Great integrated training record management Great to meet you :) Great free web resources for food safety teams
[Ad]

I need it.

I have the IFSQN Mug and Polo Shirt and while I was able to find the mug, the lights went out and I can't find the polo shirt - so I need it to find the shirt.

Plus, it's a cool light and I will most certainly use it at client locations to point out to Auditors that the black stuff on the ceiling is not mold, it's lightning protector coating!  It always gets em! :) 

1 Like

Hi!

I deserve this flashlight because during my last SQF audit I was told I should become an auditor because of my attention to detail and knowledge.

Also, because I followed directions better than Glenn.  He did not say "Hi" per the instructions.  ;)

1 Like

Hi,

I would love this flash light. I've always loved lights and sparkly things. I would use it with pride in the nooks and crannies when I audit or site and that of our suppliers.

2 Likes

Hi from Canada. We need this in our production area. Our first SQF certification Audit, the Auditor used his high powered flashlight and looked at the ceiling beams above our food contact label press and saw a path of dust and issued a non-conformance. Had we had a high enough powered flashlight we would have seen this in our pre-Auditor visit.

2 Likes

HI!!!

I would love this flashlight to assist me in my preop inspections, i would be able to see more clearly if spiders are making winter webs. plus I think its really cool :spoton:

so please pick me :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:

1 Like

Hi!

I deserve this flashlight because during my last SQF audit I was told I should become an auditor because of my attention to detail and knowledge.

Also, because I followed directions better than Glenn.  He did not say "Hi" per the instructions.  ;)

But but but, I said "HI' as I was typing my reply...

And all Auditors have a come back for that too!

:)

1 Like

Hi, I deserve the flash light because I'm awesome. :ejut:  Also with my new role as the COVID Coordinator for almost a year, I need something to 'brighten' my day.

1 Like
Hi!
I need the flashlight because I am always in the dark....
Regards

Hi!!!

I am a GMP Officer at my company in Jamaica and my work life is inspections and audits. We have a very big facility that has been around for decades. Due to the age of some of the facilities, we tend to have more infrastructural and other issues that may not be easily identified with the naked eye. I currently use my cellphone flashlight when doing my inspections but it only goes so far. I am not always able to identify infrastructure, sanitation or pest breaches and those things are critical in maintaining a high food safety standard.

I would LOVE to have such a high powered and easy to carry flashlight when doing inspections because heavens know its not easy to lug a clipboard with documents as well as pens and my cellphone all about [maybe i need more hands! :)].

This flashlight would definitely make my life as an inspector way easier and effective

2 Likes

Hi!

I feel I deserve the torch because I am always referring people to this website as a good source of information for the QA/SQF Practitioner. 

I display the mug prominently in my office and it generates conversation.

Thank you for your consideration!  :gleam:

1 Like

Hey guys! It's pity that a lucky prospective flashlight owner will be picked up randomly: I think, the one who needs it badly (not deserves, but needs!) is Jazer from Philippines as he's always in the dark. I feel so sorry about him...

1 Like

But but but, I said "HI' as I was typing my reply...

And all Auditors have a come back for that too!

:)

It's funny because I totally support your explanation as to why you need the flashlight.  You've got the mug and the shirt, the flashlight would be the triple crown of IFSQN gear.

Hey guys! It's pity that a lucky prospective flashlight owner will be picked up randomly: I think, the one who needs it badly (not deserves, but needs!) is Jazer from Philippines as he's always in the dark. I feel so sorry about him...

My vote goes to Zaynna from Jamaica! 

Hi!

I need the flashlight so I can gift it to one of my gifted QC coworkers!

Matthew, QA

1 Like

Hi,
I need the flashlight to be able to locate my existing IFSQN flashlight, with which I can then locate my IFSQN mug  :ejut: 

Actually two flashlights is probably excessive, and I always know exactly where my mug is. And if I start poking around under things in production using two flashlights then I fear that the production manager may struggle to resist the urge to conduct an impromptu colonoscopy with one of them. I probably don't really need the flashlight after all, but I hope someone else can enjoy it. They're quite nifty little things :spoton:

(Incidentally, if you're giving this one away because it was earmarked for December's MOTM award and Simon is refusing to take it then you should force some sort of other IFSQN thing on him - I presume he's got all of the other current IFSQN gubbins, but I think a Bentley could look quite fetching in the IFSQN colour scheme ;) )

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I deserve it, as this is my second year in charge of in house pest control it would definitely come in handy especially since I m always on the job and always looking for any signs of activity and it also would come in handy when I get in charge of the internal audits, now I come to realize a flash light has become one of my most important tools to carry with me every day, thank you all.

1 Like

Hi,

I will use the flashlight often and by it see the good and the bad, all the while remembering the bright people on the IFSQN blog that have helped me so much thus far.

Thank you all and Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Hi!

I will use my Flashlight to See Quality Near and far!

Blessings to you all!

2 Likes

(Incidentally, if you're giving this one away because it was earmarked for December's MOTM award and Simon is refusing to take it then you should force some sort of other IFSQN thing on him - I presume he's got all of the other current IFSQN gubbins, but I think a Bentley could look quite fetching in the IFSQN colour scheme ;) )

I have nothing IFSQN pHruit, so a Bentley is out of the question.  I could actually do with a torch. :dunno:

Anyway the entries are from this post and upward, I think we'll put you all in a hat and see what comes out 10 AM EST on Monday. That will be 3 PM UK.

Watch this space.

Good luck,

Simon

Congratulations to Zaynna! You are the winner of the IFSQN flashlight! We will be in contact for your address details very shortly. Commiserations to everyone else and do not worry... Another giveaway will be on the horizon sometime in the future!

Thank you again to everyone that participated in the giveaway!

All the best,

Jacob

1 Like

Congratulations Zaynna.

Congratulations Zaynna!!!

COngratulations Zaynna! Hope it helps with the inspections :spoton:

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Great integrated training record management Great to meet you :) Great free web resources for food safety teams Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Great free web resources for food safety teams Great to meet you Great Advice Great to be part of a great team!