What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Apps for non-conforming product

Started by , Dec 23 2020 10:32 AM
2 Replies

Hi all, has anyone already worked with apps to communicate to their team about non-conforming products ?(for example: to send message when a non-conforming product is detected during production process and to share corrective actions to person who are concerned).

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Label verification apps Best Training Software Apps, Web based programs? Good Apps for GMP/Housekeeping audits in factories? Food Safety iPhone Apps: GoodGuide
[Ad]

E-mail, read receipts, and bright yellow paper all over the equipment or product in question stating it's on HOLD.

If I had to do it through an App I would just make a google docs that some people can look at, and some people can edit.

Hi all

anyone have already work with an apps to communicate with his team about non-conforming products ?(for example: to send message when a non-conforming product is detected during production process and to share corrective actions to person who are concerned).

Safefood360 (IFSQN sponsor) definitely have a module for this: https://safefood360....nonconformance/

Whether it's necessary may depend on the nature and scale of what you're doing, but I think they offer demos so it is worth a look.

Similar Discussion Topics
Label verification apps Best Training Software Apps, Web based programs? Good Apps for GMP/Housekeeping audits in factories? Food Safety iPhone Apps: GoodGuide