What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there an organized way of Regulatory Compliance of existing program?

Started by , Jan 12 2021 04:42 PM
2 Replies

Hello guys,

I am wondering if you can guide me on how to have an organized way of regulatory compliance for existing program? I'm currently doing annual reassessment and want to modify reassessment procedures in a way to reflect regulatory compliance in it.

For example I want to assess whether our program meet sections of SFCR or not.

Thanks for this great community,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance
[Ad]

Hello guys,

I am wondering if you can guide me on how to have an organized way of regulatory compliance for existing program? I'm currently doing annual reassessment and want to modify reassessment procedures in a way to reflect regulatory compliance in it.

For example I want to assess whether our program meet sections of SFCR or not.

Thanks for this great community,

Hi Jat,

Are you interested in any particular type/area of Food category ?

CFIA published some really great information for companies that were following FSEP as it relates to SFCR

https://www.inspecti... the SFCR ; and

This may be useful to you--

Similar Discussion Topics
Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing