What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC New Version 5.1 (Internal Audit Checklist)

Started by , Jan 22 2021 11:39 PM

Only additional requirements 2.5.10 - 2.5.15 are changed in Version 5.1, so you just copy the requirements and paste on your current version 5.0 internal audit  checklist. 

BTW, the food safety culture, you can see FSSC guidance for it which related to some ISO 22000:2018 requirements.

3 Replies

Hello, I have received a notification from my certifying body that a new version of FSSC (Ver 5.1) was published last November 2020, are there available template for internal audit that I can refer to? Thanks so much

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List
[Ad]

Only additional requirements 2.5.10 - 2.5.15 are changed in Version 5.1, so you just copy the requirements and paste on your current version 5.0 internal audit  checklist. 

BTW, the food safety culture, you can see FSSC guidance for it which related to some ISO 22000:2018 requirements.

1 Like

Thank for the checklist  :gleam:

Please attach the FSSC Internal Audit Version 5.1

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency