What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

February 2021 - Member of the Month

Started by , Feb 05 2021 09:17 AM
14 Replies

And the winner of member of the Month for February 2021 is Scampi.

There are comebacks and there are comebacks, and this must be the comeback of all time!  Well on IFSQN.

As regular members will know Scampi is a fellow member with almost 3,000 posts and has been around these parts for many years but has been away for a little while. 

Scampi went away and we hope that Scampi will stay…yay! :smile:

Many thanks for your input and congratulations.

Regards,

Simon

MOTM Prize.

post-4-0-26268100-1611403153.jpg   168.35KB   2 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - February 2024 February 2023 - Member of the Month February 2022 - Member of the Month February 2020 - Member of the Month February 2019 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

:clap:Congrats. Well deserved. 

1 Thank

CONGRATULATIONS!

Scampi,

With every post, you have such solid advice, Kind, thoughtful and insightful. You absolutely deserve this Award!

1 Thank

Seriously OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I couldn't be more thrilled!!!  I was a SAHM during the beginning of the pandemic and thrilled to be back! 

Thank you so very much!

1 Like

Agree with Setanta: Scampi, your knowledge and professionalism are very impressive, congratulations!

1 Thank

Good morning Scampi, congratulations!

1 Thank

Hi Scampi,

Many Congratulations !

Previous Posts Have Said it All. :smile:

congratulations2.png   59.23KB   2 downloads

1 Like1 Thank

Was wondering where Scampi was LOL. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Always has the right answer :)

1 Thank

Congratulations, Scampi - I can only echo the sentiment of other posters; a very well-deserved recognition! :clap:

I was a SAHM during the beginning of the pandemic and thrilled to be back!

Anyone else spend a few minutes trying to work out what sort of food safety role an "SAHM" was, before finally getting it? :doh:

Congratulations, Scampi - I can only echo the sentiment of other posters; a very well-deserved recognition! :clap:

Anyone else spend a few minutes trying to work out what sort of food safety role an "SAHM" was, before finally getting it? :doh:

I gave up and decided it was LIT. :smile:

HAHAHAHA

Stay at home Mom!  Now that is hard work!  Blessed to have been able to spend that much time with dear darling, but wish it had been under better circumstances!

Congrats Scampi, much deserved! I am glad you cleared up what SAHM was, I wouldn't have figured that one out.

1 Thank

Congrats, Scampi! Good to have you back!  :ejut:

1 Thank

The pen arrived (my post office is weird) and it is a beauty!   Our SQF audit is this week so I shall christen it taking furious notes and double checking lists!

Thank you IFSQN!

1 Like

The pen arrived (my post office is weird) and it is a beauty!   Our SQF audit is this week so I shall christen it taking furious notes and double checking lists!

Thank you IFSQN!

You have got this, but it never hurts to add BEST WISHES on your audit! 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - February 2024 February 2023 - Member of the Month February 2022 - Member of the Month February 2020 - Member of the Month February 2019 – Member of the Month February 2018 - Member of the Month February 2017 - Member of the Month February 2016 - Member of the Month February 2015 - Member of the Month SQF 2000 Code - Edition 4 Amended February 2005