What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can't Add Title of Food Defense Team Members in Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0

Started by , Feb 10 2021 04:28 PM
8 Replies

Hello all, I need some help. When I am adding my food defense team to my food defense plan, there is no place to add the specific title of each individual. When I print it out, they are left blank. I have looked everywhere and in the manual and can't seem to find a solution. Please help! I attached a picture to clarify.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hello all, I need some help. When I am adding my food defense team to my food defense plan, there is no place to add the specific title of each individual. When I print it out, they are left blank. I have looked everywhere and in the manual and can't seem to find a solution. Please help! I attached a picture to clarify.

No picture attached.

Manual = ?

Offhand, would seem you need to make more space ??

Hi Michelle, To help you, can you share the snapshot on the exact problem you are facing. Thanks

Here is the attached file. This is for the Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0.

Attached Files

Hi! I'm struggling with the same issue. Does anyone have a solution?

Put their title in the "Responsibility" section, along with whatever responsibilities they actually have.

Marshall

I think this is a good temporary workaround, but has anyone actually figured this out?  Is this just a bug that hasn't been fixed yet?

Put their title in the "Responsibility" section, along with whatever responsibilities they actually have.

Marshall

My version doesn't have an area for title....just responsibility. 

Mine too, even though the output of the plan has a Title column.

It's a flaw in the software.

Marshall

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan