What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs

Started by , Feb 15 2021 06:36 PM
3 Replies

Hello all! I am working on getting the company that I work certified in SQF, we are re-packers of Olive Oil imported from Europe and central America. I am looking for some template examples of KPI's dashboard if possible. Thank you all!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Hygenia Indicator Organism Testing Prerequisite Programs and Documentation
[Ad]

Very happy to say that KPI's were never a part of any company I ever worked for nor for our company that we own.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like
@SQFconsultant Why do you believe this? Thanks in advance! 

i dont really use a "dashboard".   There are others that i work with that have elaborate dash boards.   I find that a simple graph like attached works best for to display information for plant employees.    

If you are looking for examples of objectives, I think its best to pick items that you struggle with.    If you haven't had a complaint in three years, a goal of <5 complaints / year is silly.   It also can help to justify resources for an area you are weaker in.    

Cleaning completion rate, First time pass %, complaints per x units, internal audit scores, corrective actions completed on time, training completion %, # of food safety incidents, pest activity are some that have seen or used.    

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Hygenia Indicator Organism Testing Prerequisite Programs and Documentation Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share? How to share certification work and costs with external company? Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies