What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anyone had a Sedex 4 Pillar Audit?

Started by , Feb 16 2021 08:53 AM
5 Replies

Hi all. Slightly different request. Has anyone had a Sedex 4 Pillar Audit? And does anyone know how you go about arranging one. Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted
[Ad]

IIRC you book it through one of their "affiliate audit companies" - list available here: https://www.sedex.co...udit-companies/

I think that there is an overview video on the process somewhere in the Sedex training materials if you log in to the site.

Thanks. Do you know specifics of what they would be auditing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Do you know specifics of what they would be auditing?

That's a very broad topic!

I'd recommend going through the guidance documents/videos they have available on the platform as a starting point ;)

Thanks I’ll take a look. Do you know how long the audit takes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The audit length will depend on the size (number of staff) at your facility as they interview a certain number for different company sizes. This information will either be on the Sedex platform or the audit company will send it to you as part of your audit proposal. (I know this thread is old but replying in case someone else reads it)

Similar Discussion Topics
Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution