What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Post Shut Down Inspection

Started by , Feb 20 2021 02:27 PM
6 Replies

I am in Texas and we have shut down our manufacturing facility due to the snow/ice storms.  I was curious if anyone knows of an in-depth facility inspection upon returning after a shutdown and prior to operation. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
NCs Post-Audit Appeal Processing Fees? Post consumer products LDPE Do you add flavors and colors to milk pre or post pasteurization? Post harvest techniques to improve the quality and shelf life of fresh fruit Pre Post Op Inspection Documentation
[Ad]
Our clients in the areas of Texas that had weather warfare done to them are running their re starts based on a after crisis event checklist alomg with their standard pre-operational checklists.

You may find these resources for adverse events useful :) 

https://www.mpi.govt...adverse-events/

I have a preparedness plan, but I don't have any after crisis event checklist.  That is where I am finding my issues.  Trying to create/find one. 

Signs of temperature abuse

Water infiltration anywhere

Did anyone try and breach the facility

Freezer/fridges showing signs of thaw

Full washdown and sanitize needs to happen

Did any of the equipment suffer catastrophic failure?  Rubber gaskets don't like to freeze-particularly if equipment wasn't fully dry as the moisture would expand when frozen

Are the drains and water supply functional and safe?

Imagine this was a house--------what things would you need to inspect?  Electrical panels?  Did the floors heave anywhere, was there a sewer back up?

Stay safe

1 Like

Thanks Scampi.  That is helpful. 

This is for flooding but would work for other disasters.

https://www.fsis.usd...oding-checklist

Similar Discussion Topics
NCs Post-Audit Appeal Processing Fees? Post consumer products LDPE Do you add flavors and colors to milk pre or post pasteurization? Post harvest techniques to improve the quality and shelf life of fresh fruit Pre Post Op Inspection Documentation Post Cleaning microbial verification How to Pass Post-cleaning Allergen Swab Supersnap Hygiena Tips for Moving Facility and carrying out a Post Moving Audit? Post Brexit changes information gather Post consumer products