What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What methods do you use to train operators in sanitation procedures?

Started by , Feb 24 2021 01:51 AM
3 Replies

What methods to all of you use to train the operators on sanitation procedures and how you present the material oi them given a diverse language background? I did a survey and the operators indicated to me what language they are most comfortable with and at the last training they all said English and now that we are moving into more specialized training they are asking for their native languages and I am really happy to see that.  It shows me that they are engaged and they want to do their jobs as well as they can. I am using power point prestentations as well as in person training sessions.  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Transportation Procedures Effective evaluation methods of food safety training Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation?
[Ad]

I would use lot of visual aids for  cleaning and sanitization procedures. break tasks in to simple steps and write down training procedures in simple English  . -Photos , video instructions and hands-on sessions . 

These have great visuals. Are in English and Spanish.

https://www.fsis.usd...top-food-safety

1 Like1 Thank

And here is a great quiz that is images that need ordered............it verifies that the content (or at least order of operations) has been absorbed

https://open.alberta...tation-quiz.pdf

I've used this one with great success with temporary foreign workers from Mexico

Similar Discussion Topics
Transportation Procedures Effective evaluation methods of food safety training Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Food Security Policies and Procedures Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Ozonated water in sanitation program Changeover and documentation procedures requirements