What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to search for Raw Materials that are banned in US?

Started by , Feb 24 2021 08:17 AM
1 Reply

Hi, may I know how can I search for the raw material that are banned in US? I would like to do some planning while designing my paste that I wish to export to US.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage?
[Ad]

Hi, may i know how can i search for the raw material that are banned in US?

I would like to do some planning while designing my paste that i wish to export to US.

ex google -

https://www.cbp.gov/...estricted-items

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage? Documents for Raw materials and packaging FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Is receiving raw materials and storing them a PRP or OPRP? How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 Feedback - Public Consultation