What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Hybrid Audit

Started by , Feb 26 2021 08:28 PM
1 Reply

Has anyone been through SQF's hybrid audit that they've implemented this past year. We have our remote portion in two weeks, and our onsite 2 weeks after that. Are auditor spending the entire remote portion on paperwork and interviews and the onsite portion on physical auditing, or are they using a mix of both? Our upper management believes they will only do paperwork during the remote, but I said if I was an auditor I'd want to still view the condition of the facility. Thoughts, experience? Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]

I had a remote audit a few weeks ago.
We spend the entire audit in (seperate) office(s). 
He did do some interviews with people I called in (managers, expedition staff etc.).
I don't think he will ask you to walk around with a camera to view the builing. Especially since you have an on-site audit in two weeks.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table