What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Making procedures easier to read and more visible

Started by , Feb 28 2021 04:31 PM
1 Reply

Hi, I need to review the documents according to the new IFS requirements but I would like it to be easier to read, more visible.

Can you help me with some example? Thank you in advance! Maric

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making Does all lactose get removed when making yogurt? Making HACCP in fish factory Measuring pH of cheese curds when making cheese
[Ad]

Hi, I need to review the documents according to the new IFS requirements but I would like it to be easier to read, more visible.

Can you help me with some example? Thank you in advance! Maric

Hi maricmargot,

Can you post an example of your current document so people can understand the reason for yr "comment"  and what needs improvement?

Similar Discussion Topics
Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making Does all lactose get removed when making yogurt? Making HACCP in fish factory Measuring pH of cheese curds when making cheese IFS Food Version 8 in the making... Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table Recommendations for HACCP decision making What do I need from a copacker making a finished drink for us? Recipe for making mixed fruit juice with pineapple and mango juice