What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Grade A Milk Storage

Started by , Mar 10 2021 02:10 PM
1 Reply

We are in the process of onboarding a new customer that provides Grade A milk beverages of different flavors and size packaging.  These products were produced as Ultra-filtered, UHT, and as Protein Milk drinks that are pasteurized and shelf stable if storage conditions are maintained at <45 degrees before shipping to customer DC centers. I had painfully gone through Grade A Pasteurized-Milk-Ordinance-2015s. With teary eyes and all, and I am not finding any guidance regarding outside storage practices.  So, I am reaching out to the experts that can direct me to some guidance for proper warehousing of Grade A Milk. Or, can provide me with controls/Control Points to maintain the quality our customer product line other than Calibration and Reefer trailer controls. Thank you very much for your help. David

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Non-food grade ingredient Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs
[Ad]

While waiting for the reply on my question, our customer provided the answers that we were enquiring about.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Non-food grade ingredient Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Food Grade Designations Storage of chemicals, lubricants, food and non-food grade Indicator Organisms and Food Grade Air Indicator Organisms and Food Grade Air Indicator Organisms and Food Grade Air