What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Service Level Agreement for Transporter of Food

Started by , Mar 16 2021 08:47 AM
0 Reply

Good Day Food Safety Team.

Trust you are all well, Masking up, sanitising and keeping safe social distance.

I am currently drawing up an SLA for external  service provider - Transporters - responsible for movement of food and food packaging from off site warehouse to the manufacturing site.

I am required to draw up a comprehensive QA Food Safety expected requirements.

Please assist me with some of the QA Food safety requirements that I can mention on the SLA

Your input and different views will assist in looking at a big picture.

Thanking you kindly for your assistance.

Kind Regards

R

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Air Handling Units service provider Documentation BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification 3.5.3.1 Risk based approval and monitoring of service supplier Contract Service Providers - who exactly falls under this category? Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Air Handling Units service provider Documentation BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification 3.5.3.1 Risk based approval and monitoring of service supplier Contract Service Providers - who exactly falls under this category? Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list SAQ for Contract Service Suppliers Regulatory Compliance Database Third Party Service Laundry service for BRCGS Approved Supplier Program and Non-Contract and Contract Service Providers Does anyone have a matrix for risk assessment of service providers?